All right. Tim has a much more solid sense of who he is and what he wants and how to go about things than he did last kissing game, so there weren't as many revelatory moments, but there were a few.
1) There were no negative CR kisses… almost, anyway. He was relaxed and having fun, or he was out to score a point and here’s a quick awkward peck on the lips. No drama, no trauma.
2) He got to dance with and very thoroughly kiss Steph. Trumpets played, fireworks went off, the world moved. He’s going to be at least a little more definite and less nervous of his pursuit of her, because she clearly enjoyed that.
3) Conversely, he had a few make-outs he didn't really examine. Dio & Kira smoochfests went on much longer than necessary for the enjoyment of the kiss, but they were purely physical things, not conveying any deeper interest or crush.
4) On the other hand, talking things over with Allison had him wondering about attaching meaning to kisses, but that came very nearly at the end. And he was careful not to make out with Naha, even though he wanted to, because he doesn't want to make things worse with Jason.
5) I want Tim and Pitch to make out again but I’m pretty sure that’s 90% player preference. Tim’s 10% is like “friends are nice, kissing is nice, kissing friends is quite nice;” more or less the same reason he’s sad Jill & Annabeth weren't there (although he does have a crush on Annabeth, but liking kissing Annabeth came before the crush so he files it separately. Bat-compartmentalization).
6) … So Tim’s got a *bit* of a crush on Mau, which he realized when they kissed and his brain went “yes please.” It’s mostly a hero-worship/idolization thing, but Tim’s just… not terribly romantic or sexual in general, so strong positive feeling tends to slide that way in Aather. Whereas I think in a less charged environment than Aather a lot of his hero-worship stuff would slide platonic, instead. Anyway. Hey Mau.
7) Kissing Kitsune. This is the unhealthy bit, where he was like “must win I will sublimate all this hostility and bull past my reservations and kiss just for the sake of victory.” He’d do it again, too. But he didn't find it pleasant.
+75 relationship confusion
+25 unease with death and with secrets
+100 paladinly moral outrage and sense of justification
+150 Steph dere
+50 joy at a loss reversed
+50 unease with the self he remembers and how he feels and behaves.
-I've Got a Dream
-Skill back: Parkour
-Lost a game
-Memory back: anniversary of his dad's death
-bow quest for echidna
-parkour training/climbing quest
-quest for hua mulan: no hands (for gloves)
-sleepover in the great hall
-Memory: Titans: just before & after dad's death, meeting Mia, figthing Doctor Light.
The robber in the latest high-profile heist was marked with an indelible dye during his escape when he crushed one of my tracking devices. Assuming the dye got onto his skin, it should leave a distinct red and indigo stain, and a chemical sniffer should be able to track it -- it's four parts per billion each of (R)-2-(4-methylcyclohex-3-enyl)propane-
I may not know who the responsible parties are -- yet. But I know where you live. I'm watching you. Sooner or later, one of you is going to slip up. And then you'll be the ones going for a swim in the harbor. Your money won't help you. I'm not in this for the bounty. I'm here to balance the scales.
And I'm getting close.
Enjoy Tra'Delai. It's the last holiday you'll ever celebrate.
[Hidden//Very High Security: a program that sends a pingback to Tim every time this link is shared.]